Everything but ordinary, the 21 storey building offers refurbished office space as well as a full range of amenities.
Bold and outstanding, the edifice is a statement of brilliant defiance. It has a commanding presence towering over the city and in its stance it declares itself as the true landmark of Wembley.Loading the player...
At Wembley Point we take pride on our excellent service, professional mannerism and exceptional offices.
The building is arranged over 21 floors, with Targetspace Serviced Offices occupying the top 2 floors and offering a range of commercial serviced office space to rent and meeting room facilities with views over the neighbouring Wembley Stadium.
The Wembley Point entrance comprises a bright and spacious manned reception with 4 high speed lifts providing access to a range of offices and meeting rooms. The building also provides other facilities such as on-site gym and health spa, cafe-restaurant and an extensive secure car park.
- Bright spacious reception with lounge and live Bloomberg news broadcast
- On site ATM Machine
- Four x 20 person high speed lifts
- On site management team
- Vu Point Cafe
- On site gym
- On site business centre offering serviced office suites and conference facilities
- Secure Car Parking 24/7
- Latest Visitor Management Solutions
- 24 hour Reception Security
Targetspace offers premier unbranded serviced offices with true flexibility regardless of the size or type of office space your business requires.
The company occupies the top 2 floors and offers a range of commercial serviced office spaces, conference centre and meeting room facilities with views over the neighbouring Wembley Stadium. With exceptional levels of customer service, the company provides advice and guidance based on many years of valuable experience in this field.
Wembley Point provides high quality office accommodation.
- Newly Refurbished
- Solid floors, retro-fitted suspended ceilings
- Kitchen facilities
- Secondary glazing with integrated tilt and turn window blinds
- Refurbished lift lobbies
- Large suites are available
- New ceiling mounted four pipe coil air conditioning
- Raised access computer floor
- LG7 compliant energy efficient lighting featuring daylight compensation and presence detention controls
Typical floor Plan showing indicative split
Wembley Point is a landmark office building fronting the A406 North Circular which provides easy access to the A40 and the national motorway network with junction 1 of M1 and junction 2 of the M4 only 3 and 4 miles respectively.
The building is adjacent to Stonebridge Park train station providing a regular direct service into the West End. The station provides Bakerloo line services to Paddington in 18 minutes (home of the Heathrow Express service) and Baker Street in only 23 minutes (a major interchange with connections to Jubilee, Metropolitan, Circle and Hammersmith & City lines). London Overground provides regular direct services to both London Euston (22 minutes) and Watford Junction (29 minutes).
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wembley Point's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wembley Point's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wembley Point at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Wembley Point's web site are provided "as is". Wembley Point makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wembley Point does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wembley Point or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wembley Point's Internet site, even if Wembley Point or a Wembley Point authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Wembley Point's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wembley Point does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Wembley Point may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wembley Point does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Wembley Point has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wembley Point of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Wembley Point's web site shall be governed by the laws of the European Union and the UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wembley Point's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: